Sunday, January 1, 2017

EXCITING NEWS and a BLOG HOP

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

I've been sitting on this exciting news for awhile now and I'm thrilled to be able to share it with you today!  There's a NEW Challenge Blog beginning today called Do-Al(l) Creatives and I have been invited to be on their design team!  What fun!  This will be a MONTHLY themed challenge with sponsorship prizes offered.  I do hope you'll come check it out and join in the fun! 


We are kicking off the fun with an introduction Blog Hop 
along with out 1st challenge theme.
If you've come from Christine's blog you are on the right path ... if you get lost along the way, you can always go back to the beginning at the Do-Al(l) Creatives blog.  
Here is the DT Hop Listing:

 And, as our guest designers for the month of January, we welcome
Manja (black colored)
and
Imelda (3 Scrappy Sisters)



Our first challenge theme is EVERYTHING GOES WITH SOMETHING NEW!
(i.e. New Home, New Baby, New Car, New Job ... etc.)


I decided to go with a 'New Home' creation.
I've create the background by sponging the top half of my white card stock panel with blue Tim Holtz 'Broken China' distress ink (sky) and the bottom half with Memento 'Bamboo Shoots' (grass).  Then added in a forest of pines using the Memory Box 'Snowy Pine Landscape #F1900 stamp.


You can't have a new home in the country without a dog & a picket fence!  LOL
And, I love how the door opens on this Memory Box die ... saying "Come on in and Welcome to our new home!"

Again, I'm excited about this new adventure and I hope you'll come check it out and join in the blog hop /challenge fun!
Your next stop on the hop is DORIS
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Please check out the new challenge blog Do-Al(l) Creatives
 and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers: white cs, black cs
Stamps/Ink:  Memory Box 'Snowy Pine Landscape #F1900, Versafine Onyx, Tim Holtz 'Broken China', Memento 'Bamboo Shoots', Tim Holtz 'Scattered Straw'
Dies: Memory Box 'Village House' #98594, Memory Box 'Fanciful Fences' #30035, Spellbinder 'Home Sweet Home' #S2-086
Accessories: large sponge daubers

31 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie, awesome to be on another team with you. LOVE your new creation and awesome dies, love that door.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Sweetie! It' s very fab creation with wonderful colouring. Great Job you've done! I'm very happy and proud about it, that you are a part of my team and I'm looking forward to have a very fun and crafty time together. Many thanks for this Darlene.

    Hugs and lovely greetings
    Doris - your boss (LOL)

    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    Owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene, I'll wish with all my heart a happy and prosperous New Year and that all your wishes may come true.
    Your new home card is fantastic.
    For the challenge blog, I wish you all the best.
    best regards
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and congrats on your new DT.
    Your card is lovely.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Jear Darlene!
    Ich wünschedir alles Liebe und Gute für 2017 und freue mich, dass wir gemeinsam im DT sind. Deine Karte ist ein HIT und gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße AndreaBastelmaus

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very busy girl I don't know how you do it all, This is just the cutest scene ever! Love the row of trees and the perfect sentiment die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT, it should be so fun and this is another fabulous card, love the sweet home scene you have created, what great dies you have used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year Darlene, this year is going to be fabulous. Your creation is fantastic I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, look at you go! 'Cause I know you weren't busy enough. Congrats on the opportunity to do more of what you love, and what a super kick off with this sooooooo cute card! The house and fence and dog, with the awesome tree line -- ack!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this. Fabulous die-cuts!

    This blog hop has been a real pleasure and I have enjoyed all the hop pit stops so far. Still couple of more to go.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frohes neues Jahr. Your card invite my to come in a new and clean house (my crafting rooms is not realy clean). Fabulous!
    I take for my card the new die cut, that I bought from die r us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh just gorgeous. Nice work, love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Lovely scene of the house with trees and trees the background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy new year! a nice card for a new home. creat inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your DT post.A great card, love that fence. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Country View x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Darlene... your card for a new home is so wonderful.
    I look forward to working together in the team and wish us many creative ideas.
    Wish you a wonderful year 2017
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like this card. I'm a dog owner and definitely in the 'a house is not a home without a dog' camp so it made me smile. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes January 2017 Challenge. Good luck!
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card Darlene. I look forward to working together and seeing more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun new home card! Congrats on the new DT (c:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Love all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eine tolle Karte zum Einzug.
    L.G.KarinNettchen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun card ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wollte nur mal Hallo sagen, Dich nach Deiner Laune fragen, Dich von Deinem Tun ablenken, dir ein liebes Grüßlein schenken!

    Eine sehr schöne Kartenzusammenstellung.
    LG susann

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cute card! Like the open door ...
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful card!
    I ike the trees, the open door, the dog. Everything is beautiful.
    Well done!
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card! I love the scene you created and the dimension with the open door and fence placement.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card! I really feel like coming home when I look at the scene you created. Wonderful card for wishing a great start in a new home.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, love the colours and the dog. Good luck with the challengeblog.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene