Friday, January 20, 2017

Love

Hello All!
While talking with BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest), she mentioned a
'new to us' challenge called Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and she said
that it looked like fun.  So, I took a peek and sure enough ... it looked like an easy & fun
challenge to join in today.  


As you see, this is a CAS (clean and simple) challenge
which believe it or not is a difficult thing for me to do!
I like all those layers, embellishment, etc., etc.
But here's what I came up with . . .


I actually had this beautiful Tutti Designs 'Love Heart' die cut laying 
on my table that I was going to use on an upcoming project but then switched gears
and used the die in another way.

This card truly took me less then 5 minutes since the die was already cut!
I simply adhered the die to a white card ... added a few sequins and VIOLA!!

Challenges to share in:
Moving Along with the Times - Swirls and/or Curls

Well that's it for me today!
Time to get some laundry & house cleaning done
so I can play in the craft cave this weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .

11 comments:

  1. It's simply beautiful! That heart die is gorgeous, so detailed! I love the hint of color you added. Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic project - so delicate and elegant! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More.
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Darlene, lovely die, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. New challenges keep popping up everywhere! I love the crisp red and white on this, and such a pretty die! I'm all about the housework today, too. Guess I'd better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful swirly heart, perfect for our theme at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty die and love when they come together this quickly, perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful die cut, and yes it truly is a Clean and Simple card. Nice card. Thanks for joining us on Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene glad you listened to Diane and joined us at the Watercooler Wednesday CAS challenge this week. Your red and white CAS card is stunning. Love the die cut and the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Darlene! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you 'found' us! Love having elements just 'laying around' to create quick, stunning cards with! Thanks for taking the time to link up your card to my Clean & Simple card challenge this week. Your card definitely fits the theme perfectly! Please join us at Watercooler Wednesday again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene