Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Craft Show Projects . . .

 . . . are underway!

Hello Friends!
Over the weekend I got busy thinking & creating for the upcoming Spring
Shows I'm signed up for.  The first show of the year is a private show
which entertains about 150 - 180 ladies.  Since I see this group twice a year
I try to have something a little 'different' to share with them
along with my usual cards and tissue box covers.

Here's what I worked on for this years Spring Gala . . .


These are Tea Bag Booklets that can also double as a gift card holder. 


















I was able to create 5 dozen of these including a dozen I made for those ladies who attend this function supporting the Red Hat Society. I will also be working on Red Hat single cards and card sets for these ladies as they are always expecting me to have them available to them.  

Another little giftie item are these Reese's Mini Pouches.
Created with springtime ribbons and papers.

 I usually make these pouches in the Fall using Hershey Nuggets
and Christmas papers/ribbons but I thought this might be a cute little
Springtime 'something ... something' .
I was able to create 18 pouches from 1 family size bag of Reese's ... 
not sure this will be enough so I might go back out for a 2nd bag.

My mojo's & drive have been lacking a bit lately but with the beautiful
weather we had over this past weekend, I've been rejuvenated!!
Got some windows washed, a little yard clean up started and went
to town on these little projects ... YAY!!!  I was started to get worried!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
We Love To Create Challenge #4 - Anything Creative / Mixed Media
My Time To Craft Challenge #339 - Anything But A Card
Allsorts Challenge #403 - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y for You Choose
Delicious Doodles February Challenge - Anything But A Card

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll have a card to share
for the new challenge over on the Sisterhood of Crafter's Blog!

Till then and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.