Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Craft Show Projects . . .

 . . . are underway!

Hello Friends!
Over the weekend I got busy thinking & creating for the upcoming Spring
Shows I'm signed up for.  The first show of the year is a private show
which entertains about 150 - 180 ladies.  Since I see this group twice a year
I try to have something a little 'different' to share with them
along with my usual cards and tissue box covers.

Here's what I worked on for this years Spring Gala . . .


These are Tea Bag Booklets that can also double as a gift card holder. 


















I was able to create 5 dozen of these including a dozen I made for those ladies who attend this function supporting the Red Hat Society. I will also be working on Red Hat single cards and card sets for these ladies as they are always expecting me to have them available to them.  

Another little giftie item are these Reese's Mini Pouches.
Created with springtime ribbons and papers.

 I usually make these pouches in the Fall using Hershey Nuggets
and Christmas papers/ribbons but I thought this might be a cute little
Springtime 'something ... something' .
I was able to create 18 pouches from 1 family size bag of Reese's ... 
not sure this will be enough so I might go back out for a 2nd bag.

My mojo's & drive have been lacking a bit lately but with the beautiful
weather we had over this past weekend, I've been rejuvenated!!
Got some windows washed, a little yard clean up started and went
to town on these little projects ... YAY!!!  I was started to get worried!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
We Love To Create Challenge #4 - Anything Creative / Mixed Media
My Time To Craft Challenge #339 - Anything But A Card
Allsorts Challenge #403 - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y for You Choose
Delicious Doodles February Challenge - Anything But A Card

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll have a card to share
for the new challenge over on the Sisterhood of Crafter's Blog!

Till then and as always . . .

18 comments:

  1. Such cute creative ideas! I love the tea bag holders. Might just have to copy those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy...but well worth it as all are beautiful!! I am sure the ladies will love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I don't know how you do it all.....and you do do it all! lol These are great items, I bet they will be snatched right up! Call me if you need that Brinks Truck number afterwards, I hope you do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love what you did here!! You must have a lot of energy!!! Just perfect little packets of fun!! Have a huge success at your show - I can't imagine it would not be - I know I would be at your table for sure!!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You? Lacking mojo and drive? Ha! Never happen! I can tell you right now these items will be a big hit. Those tea bag holders are gorgeous! The images would draw a person right in. And the Reeses goodies all tied up with pretty ribbon would be so cute tucked into an Easter basket. The sunny, warm weather does have a way of energizing a person. The time you spent working outside probably really gave you a boost. I need a project, so it's time to start painting the stamp room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving such a lovely comment. Your projects are gorgeous and will go like hotcakes . Especially like the tea bag /gift card holders and the Reeses goodies are great for Easter baskets . Thanks for sharing and enjoy your get together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Golly, lady do you ever rest? I love these tea bag pouches and the papers you chose are wonderful. Love getting ideas and inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you created!! So clever!! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, these are going to go over big time, love the vintage images on them and very cool design of the booklet!
    Fun little pouches too, you do such a great job with your packaging, all the best at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what creativity. Love these projects. Glad your mojo is back.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bet your Tea Bag Booklets will be a huge hit--so beautifully vintage! Cute goodie bags--makes me want some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Darlene, what a jam packed post full of super creations, you really have been busy, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very busy lady indeed. A great idea with the tea bag holders. I like your choice of toppers. Thanks for joining in with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...this is stunning!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely projects thank you for joining us over at Delicious doodles hope to see you again soon Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely projects. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene