Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Take A Vacation

Hello Everyone!
Time again for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today Vickie is our hostess and she's chosen
a fun theme to ease our Winter Blues . . .

LET'S TAKE A VACATION
Our next stop is.....anything destination or travel related.

With the help on inspiration from DTSistah & BFF Diane,
here's what I've created . . .



This card was actually hubby's Valentine's Day card.  Last summer we took a cruise to Alaska and it was AMAZING!  He has shown me so much of our country since we met and each time we travel it is more & more delightful!  Mainly because he's by my side and I wanted him to know this!



 If you look closely, you will see I originally die cut the heart shape with the next to largest die in the set.  Then I decided I wanted it larger but my printed image had no more room at the bottom for the entire largest die.  So, I could only die cut the upper portion with the largest die (see the double set of stitches under the word LOVE?).  But, by doing this, I think I've actually added addition character to my card as well as showing more of the mapped image of this beautiful state.

Challenges to share in:
City Crafter Challenge #350 - A Few Stitches
Ooh La La Challenge #222 - Die Cuts
 Path of Positivity Challenge #46 - Expression of Love
Dare2BArtzy Challenge - All You Need is Love

I hope you'll pop over to the Sisterhood of Crafter and check out what my Sistahs have created to inspire you!  You will be in awe of their designs.  Then of course we'd love to have you join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Medium blue cs, K&Co dp, computer generated map of Alaska
Accessories:  Computer generated sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.