Saturday, March 11, 2017

Special Friend Blend

Good Evening Friends!
It's rare for me to be posting a card this late into the evening but I was working on a few things for the local tea shoppe and just wanted to share this particular creation with you.    But before I do ... just a reminder to those whose state takes part in Daylight Savings time ... don't forget to turn your clocks AHEAD when you go to bed tonight!  Yes we will lose an hours sleep but we will pick it back up in the Fall!

Now, back to my card.  


I needed a starting point and when I saw the current Die Cut Diva's challenge was a sketch, that's where it all began.  And how excited was I to see that my card for last challenge was one of the three chosen as one of their 'Ribbon & Bows Showcase Picks'  ... Made My Day!


I also realized I had this beautiful stamp/die set called 'Tea for Two' from Paper Sweeties so that would be my focus element ... perfect for the tea shoppe!




Once again I've reached into my box of scraps to create a card.
Both the design paper and the card stock are from off cuts!  I even was lucky enough
to have a second piece of the same design paper (even though a touch small) to use
as a mat for my inside panel.  I left it blank or a handwritten note.



Other challenges to share in:

Morgan's Art World Challenge #5 - Include a Sentiment

That's it for me tonight.  Time to go watch some TV with the hubster!
Thanks for taking a peek and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.