Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ladybug Time of Year ... ugh!

Hello All ... Happy Thursday!
Since it's a gloomy day outdoors today, I get to stay inside
and play ... the mulching will have to wait!

But before I begin getting inky and make a mess, I wanted to
share with you a cute card I made awhile back using a Bugaboo digital
image called 'flowerlblove'.
Bugaboo Stamps

I felt it was the right time to share this
card since I have already started seeing lady bugs showing up
in my crafting room ... ugh!  Here we go!  LOL



I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring and after coloring the flowers yellow, I was in search of a designer paper in my stash that would help bring my image to life ... I think I found just the right one!  What do you think?

In my scrapbooking stash I came across a sheet of EK Success dimensional ladybug stickers so I just had to position a few here and there to tie in with this adorable image.
INSIDE VIEW
Challenge to share in today:
Crop Stop Blog May Challenge - ATG using product available at store
 Mod Squad Challenge - Birthday
The Crafty Addicts May Challenge - Add a sentiment
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #42 - ATG

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .



 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Medium Blue cs, Red cs,  DCWV Basic Stack dp
Digi Image:  Bugaboo 'Flowerlblove'
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles, 'Nesting Stitched Hearts
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Nuvo Yellow Crystal Drops, EK Success Dimensional Ladybug Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.