Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Encouraging Words

Hello Friends!
Today I'm happy to say I am the hostess for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
The theme I have chosen is:

ENCOURAGEMENT

With what seems to be so much hate and discontent in our world today, 
why not take a moment and do or say something to encourage your friends, neighbors or even a stranger!  
A few kind words could change someone's life! 


I found this sentiment on a sheet of 'Words of Inspiration' by Inspired by Stamping.
The background was created by simply repeat stamping a
Stacey Stamps floral stamp around the outside edge of a white
card stock panel using SU Bermuda Bay ink.

To showcase my sentiment, I've used the Tutti Designs
Nesting Stitched Tags and added a simple knotted turquoise
ribbon that I actually had laying on my work station from a previous project.

Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #241 - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenge #65 - Anything Goes w/steel dies
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #36 - Anything Goes w/sentiment
 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you'll come join in our fun challenges!

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs
Ink:  SU Bermuda Bay, Versafine Onyx
Stamps:  Stacey Stamps, Inspired by Stamping
Accessories:  Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags, Turquoise Satin Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.