Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - It's All Black & White

Hello Friends!
Today I'm happy to share a creation for a new challenge at
The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Vickie is our hostess and the theme she has chosen is:

 IT'S ALL BLACK & WHITE

I love making black & white creations so I was
excited about Vickie's choice!  My card actually came together in about
five minutes!!!  I had some die cuts pre cut and sitting on my work
station just waiting for the right time and today's the day!


My die cut is from Tutti Designs ... 'Happy Birthday Square'.
My card is A6 in size and it fit beautifully on my black card stock background panel.  I've had this plaid ribbon on my ribbon board for literally years ... I don't have a lot left but enough for a simple accent on this birthday wish.  Three little pearl drops created with Nuvo White Crystal Drops in the corner and Diamond Stickles in the flower centers and my card is ready for the birthday celebration!

Challenges to share in:
Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Two colors
The Crazy Challenge - Birthday
UnstampaBelles May Challenge - Layers & borders
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Birthday

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.