Saturday, June 17, 2017

Best Day Ever . . .

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend!

We are headed out to another graduation party today
and this one is over in my family stompin' grounds of Darlington, PA.
But before we head out I wanted to create &  join in some of
the fun 'underwater challenges' I've seen going on in blogland.


OMG!  I had so much fun making this card and I think it could be used for a variety of occasions! 

The first thing I did was create my 'water' background using the new Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks.  I've used only two colors ... Pistachio and Broken China.  I love creating backgrounds with these new inks ... so much fun!
My 'sea creatures' are from the Frantic Stamper 'Sea Creature Icons' and I cut from light gray card stock then after viewing these creatures on Google, I did some coloring with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


I don't have much time so I'll make this short & sweet.  If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you with the answer.  All products used is listed below.

Challenges to share in:
The Cutie Pie Challenge - All Creatures Big & Small

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  Turquoise cs, green cs, red cs, black cs
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks, Dimensional Tape, Nuvo 'Carribean Ocean' crystal drops, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, My Craft Spot 'Build a Birthday' stamp set, Versafine Onyx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.