Saturday, June 10, 2017

Graduation Time of Year!

Happy Weekend Friends!

As you are all aware, it is GRADUATION time of year
and I have THREE graduation parties to attend this year ... 2 for neighborhood kids
and one for a family member.  The first party is this tomorrow so 
I finally got this card made yesterday and thought I'd quickly share it with you.
(The others are started but really need to make the time to get them finished!   Next party is on the 17th, YIKES!  LOL)


This years grads are all masculine in gender so I'm trying not to get 'too carried away'!
The background paper is from a 6x6 the Paper Studio paper pack
called Harper's Boutique.  The dies I've used are Impression Obsession 'Grads Tossing'
The sentiment comes from an OLD Flourishes, LLC stamp set
and Michael's Gold Satin and Black organza ribbons were used to accent.
Oh yea ... all a few dots of Gold Stickles as a finishing touch.

Challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Going to be a VERY HOT weekend here in Ohio ... 90s!
Ugh ... too hot for me ... but hey, maybe I'll stay inside and get some
cards made after all!  LOL

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.