Monday, June 5, 2017

HUGS . . .

Happy Monday All!  
WOW!  Are we into June already?  Where is the time going?

Sorry I've been a bit MIA here on the blog lately but with good weather and all the yard work needing done, I had to switch my priorities to work around the house.  I finally finished the last of the mulching yesterday morning after breakfast and it all looks SO NICE!!  The flowers are beautiful this year, yard looks good and now with the landscape clean & tidy I can sit back and enjoy it from my deck chair (when I'm not in my crafting cave that is! lol)

Anyways, today I have a card to share that was created for a fun challenge that I'd really like to show my support to as she is considering closing down and I'd really hate to see that happen.

Jeannie always has fabulous themes and shares some awesome prizes along the way too!
The theme today is a SKETCH ... check this out!
 
Anyone who knows me knows I love working with a sketch as my starting point.  And, this is a great sketch that can be used for so many different occasions as well as made into something feminine, masculine or even for the kiddos.  Here's what I've created today . . .



I was actually able to utilize some of the scraps I had laying around my worktable and I love when that happens.  The background panels are from other projects and the butterfly was die cut for another project that didn't work out as hoped.

The image I've used today is from a sheet of images by the artist Sandra Kuck who is an Ohio native.  And these sheets are sold by a company called Nellie's Choice.  The images are all so sweet.

Challenges to share in:
Scrap & Craft Challenge #4 - ATG with string, twine or ribbon
Animal Friends Challenge - Animals with Wings 

I hope you'll come join in the Dragon Fly Challenge and show Jeannie your support.
See you there!

As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV dp
Image:  Nellie's Choice
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Stitched Nesting Circles' #220, 'Stitched Nesting Rectangles' #217, Spellbinder Classic Circles, Technique Tuesday 'Hugs' #DIY098, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Sm Lace Faerie Queen' #DL161
Accessories:  dimensional tape, Nuvo white crystal drops, Michaels satin ribbon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.