Monday, June 12, 2017

Live Well ... Laugh Often ... Love Much

Happy Monday All!

Anyone who knows me, knows I enjoy working up a card using a sketch ...
Today, I've done just that and just in the nick of time because there's not much time left on this fun challenge.  I'm referring to the challenge over at Paper Play Sketches.  Here's the current sketch they are creating from . . .


And, here's what I've created using scraps from the scrap bin ...
What do you think?


What a QUICK and EASY card to make today
and this sketch could be used for ANY occasion ... possibilities are endless!
I hope you'll come check out this fun challenge blog and 'Give It A Go!'

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Catz Challenge #374 - ATG w/twist - dies & punches

Have a great week everyone!
Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Hunter green cs, Various Scraps of Designer Paper, Gold Foil Paper
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles', Sue Wilson Finishing Touches 'Queen Anne's Lace'
Stamp/Ink:  Hampton Art / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Nuvo purple crystal drops, dimensional tape



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of that sketch, my friend! Love your color combo, of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Sketch! Love the gold accents and those wonky panels! That's always a wonderful sentiment, love the font too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phrase is so true and your card is beautiful!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Fabulous sentiment. Thanks for sharing it this week with us at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sketch blog I wasn't familiar with, so thanks! I love working with sketches, too, but can never seem to be current with the challenges. You, however, are a crafty whirlwind! Love this one! I have that stamp set, too. Pretty amazing use of scraps. Not sure I could pull this out of my scrap drawer. I keep working on it, trying to use them up before they pile up too much. Keep up the good work, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love the purple and gold! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure make the most gorgeous cards from your scrap bin, so love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color combination, Darlene. You always have something creative up your sleeve, and it flows out onto your beautiful cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen Lethworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit

    P.S. If you haven't received the July word art files yet, please let me know. I sent them out, but just in case you didn't get them...please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation! Thank you for blessing us with your entry to the WORD ART WEDNESDAY challenge. Please join us to a new challenge starting 6/21/17. Leaving you the encouragement found in Psalms 16:8 (NIV) which says: "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene