Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pretty Poinsettia from Tutti Designs

WOW have you seen the latest 
October Release dies at the Tutti Designs store?
They are stained glass style and they are fabulous!
  You can use so many different techniques with these dies and each one comes out a beautiful work of art! 

 With the holidays right around the corner, I chose the 'Poinsettia Stained Glass' die for my creation today!
 And, the technique I chose to use today was coloring on vellum.

First I die cut 2 stained glass panels from white card stock.  The first one was adhered to a panel of light pink vellum (couldn't find my white, lol) then once colored (on the back side), I adhered the second die cut to the top of the first one for added dimension.


 Then, the coloring fun began.  As mentioned, for this technique you will want to do your coloring on the BACK  of your vellum panel.  Today I've used ZIG markers but you can use Copics, Spectrum Noir ... any type of marker medium.


Next I filled in with a Gold Metallic marker so it would coordinate with my gold foil background.
The white panel I used was actually the panel I die cut my stained glass die from.  I simply used a Cuttlebug Holly & Berries embossing folder on it to give it a bit more dimension.


Here's another view of the finished creation!


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
 Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #105 - Glamour Gold
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #56 - ATG
 Card Mania Challenge #98 - ATG
Craft Rocket Challenge #43 - Christmas is Coming
Do-Al(l) Creative #11 Challenge - Christmas

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.