Friday, August 28, 2009

A Creations by Penny card ... (& DH update)

Sorry if I'm overloading you with blog posts tonight but I just LOVE sharing my work with you!! So, with that said ... this will be my last post for the the evening.




Have you checked out the Penny's Challenges Blog yet??? NO you say ... oh dear, then you must jump right over and see what's going on! It's a brand new "challenge blog" (of which I'm proud to say I'm a DT member) and each week Penny has us doing something different, new & exciting!! I created this card the other day using a couple of Penny's digi images from her STORE. Check it out and see if you don't come away with something fun to play with!! In fact, now is a good time to go shopping because she's running a special ... "Receive a FREE digital stamp for every FOUR digital stamps you purchase." Penny is also offering blog candy until Sept. 2 ... hurry over and check it out or see the posting on my sidebar.


Here are the details on this creation:

Stamps: SU French Script
Papers: Creative Memories gingham, DCWV dp, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Versafine Black
Accessories: Creations by Penny digital images, Detail clear embossing powder, Making Memories brads, dimensionals, flourish from Lana's slice machine, Prisma pencils, Gamsol, Fiskars swivel craft knife.


THANK YOU ALL ... for stopping by and letting me share my creativity with you!!

*****************

DH UPDATE: Just a quick note to let you all know that with each passing day Mark is getting stronger and starting to feel a little more "normal". His exhaustion has lessened and his appetite is getting better. In fact, at our visit with the Oncologist this past Monday, Mark asked if the doctor thought it would be okay for him to try going back into the office and try working half days. I'm happy to say that today I took the proper forms over to the Oncologist for his OKAY and Mark will start going into the office beginning Monday. Even though I know it's going to be a difficult week for him because he still does get tired easily ... I'm really glad to see that he's wanting to "get his life back to normal!"

Thanks for still praying for Mark ... we appreciate it SO MUCH!! For him to be going back to work only 4 months after a major transplant ... I'm very proud of him and the support & prayers from all of you is what has got us to this point! BLESS YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I love your gingham papers and your image is just cute as can be!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that things are slowly getting back to normal. Sometimes just the same ol' routine helps alot, so that's good :)

    Love your card, it's BEAUTIFUL. I'll be posted it on the other blog... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nvm... lol. I just realized you are on the OTHER dt. That was so confusing for me, so I can't post without your permission. Please??? Pretty please???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is so lovely! How do you keep up with all the challenges? I'm so happy to hear about Mark. Make sure he takes it easy because even 4 hours a day will knock you for a loop. It's great to hear he wants to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Darlene! Love the gingham background and all the red. I'm so happy your using Digital Images! So glad to hear Mark is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.