Friday, August 28, 2009

DRS Designs Challenge #28



Since I've got my mojo flowing ... I thought I'd play a couple challenges! This week's DRS Sketch Challenge #28 looked like fun so I decided to "play along". I recently purchased a couple DRS images from my friend Tammy Hershberger at Toyrifix so I was all set to go!!





This creation is actually a little "out of the comfort zone" for me. I likes layers of designer paper, ribbon, button, pearls ... well you know what I'm saying!! But I kept this card pretty clean and am VERY happy with the outcome. Here are the details on this creation:
Stamps: DRS Designs, Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps
Papers: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Graph45 designer paper
Inks: Versafine Sepia
Accessories: Basic Grey pearls, Fiskars swivel craft knife, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

6 comments:

  1. It came out beautifully... I like simple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darlene!!! This card looks awesome!! I saw this set down at Tammys...love this set and how you used it ROCKS girl!!! Am I invited to this coffee roast...teehee... I LOVE COFFEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with the DRS Designs sketch challenge! You've done a beautiful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is so lovely!! I love that image and your papers are just gorgeous!! Beautiful take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the DRS challenge this week!! :)

    Vicki
    DRS team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dar - love it! Thanks so much for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.