Sunday, August 30, 2009

HVCS Challenge on PCP



It's time for another Paper Craft Planet Heartwarming Vintage/Crafty Secrets group challenge. I am thrilled to be your hostess and just for fun, I thought maybe we'd do "something just a little different" today! What does that mean you ask??? It means anything other than the normal A-2 side open card. You can still use an A-2 sized card but have it open differently ... like I've done here with this "top to bottom" gate card. Or, you can make an A-6 (or larger), square, round, tag ... whatever.




My image is from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Images & Journal Notes booklet. I've used the "journal" portion on the inside of my card. I've also used the Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun stamp set to make the spiderweb corners on the inside. Sorry my photo is blurred ... but you get the idea, I hope!! The bats & moon stamp was stamped onto Crushed Curry cs with Versafine black ink, clear embossed and cut out/popped up for a little added dimension. I've also colored in the pumpkin on the inside panel with Prisma pencils.
Item details are as follows:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun, Canadian Maple Collection
Papers: Crafty Secrets Radiant dp, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, bright Orange cs
Inks: versafine blk
Accessories: Crafty Secrets Halloween Images and Journal Notes, copper Stickles, dimensionals, swivel craft knife, detail clear ep, photo clasps, brads, Prisma pencils
Thanks for stopping by and if you get the opportunity, please come play along in the challenge! I'd love to see what you create!!!

5 comments:

  1. So loving this Halloween card. I'm like Boni, I love Halloween and this card is as yummy as any treat I've ever seen!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Great card!! I love the way you've got this opening =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the image, the paper and the different take on opening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one Darlene!!
    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Ours was wonderfully relaxing visiting with my aunt and uncle. It rained all weekend so we stayed indoors and just chilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is this?! What a neat invitation....good job again Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.