Monday, August 24, 2009

OCC & SK082209 Challenges


This morning I have a couple cards to share with you. This card covers the requirements of two different challenges. This week's OCC Challenge was to use the new IN-Colors ... and the layout is for the Paper Craft Planet (PCP) sketch challenge (sk082209).






The IN-colors I chose to use are: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo. The designer paper is by Karen Foster and the inks I've used are Versafine Black and Bermuda Bay. The ribbon is also the new IN-color Bermuda Bay grosgrain. My images are Penny Black (flowers) and SU Heartfelt Thanks (sentiment).
This will be a sympathy card that will go into my stash that I hope I never need to use!! Thanks for stopping by today .. have a great one!!

4 comments:

  1. SOOO Pretty, OOOO Love that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the new colors. Beautiful, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene - I love how you incooperated the new In-
    colors to your card....it's a beauty!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.