Saturday, August 8, 2009

PCP Sketch Challenge

Today's Paper Craft Planet (PCP) Sketch Challenge is hosted by my friend Tammy Hershberger (Stamp Happy). The sketch is a wonderful classic layout that can be used in so many ways!
I chose to use some new designer paper from the DCWV Rustic stack and images from Penny Black (Enjoy Life). The paper used for matting is a mint metallic which I received from another friend, Sandy Egbert. It's a little thicker than usual, has a wonderful sheen to it and worked perfectly in the Cuttlebug along with my scallop oval Nestabilities. I used dimensional tape between the two scalloped mat panels behind my main image. After stamping my main image with versafine black onto very vanilla cs, I clear embossed and colored in with SU watercolor pencils & blender pen. Two different ribbons ... SU really rust grosgrain and Offry yellow satin were used and the sentiment was stamped with really rust ink, onto a very vanilla tag made with my EKSuccess tag punch. The little yellow brad is a sugar coated brad by Doodlebug and the Martha Stewart bird punch was used as an additional embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! It's pretty raining here in N.E. Ohio ... that means a good day to stay indoors and craft.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! OMWORD... I HAVE to get some spellbinders or something!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanastic job with the sketch! This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.