Sunday, August 2, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge

Happy Sunday to you All!! It's kind of rainy & dreary here in N.E. Ohio today ... I hope the sun is shining where you are!! Since I can't play outside ... what better to do than PLAY inside with paper & ink!! So today I'll have two cards to share with you.



Today's Featured Stamper over on the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge is Teresa (va.sunshine) and HERE is Teresa's card I chose to case. I've kept the basic layout with a slight change in the sentiment placement. I've also changed the theme from Christmas to a Masculine (possibly birthday) creation.



I just LOVE my Stampscape images for masculine cards ... so easy peasy! And this scrap of DCWV designer paper I had laying on my worktable seemed to be the perfect masculine background panel. Here are all the details on this creation:


Stamps: Stampscapes, It's the Little Things Rubber Stamps, Penny Black
Papers: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, DCWV dp
Inks: Versafine black, Old Olive
Accessories: SU ribbon, SU watercolor pencils/blender pen, dimensionals, detail clear ep, SU slit punch, Nestabilities, Making Memories olive drab brads



For those of you who enjoy seeing the inside of the card as well as the outside, I've been trying to accommodate you!! I don't always finish a card until I have someone in mind to send it too (try to make it more personal) ... but where I can, I've been trying to be a little more creative with my INSIDE card and share it with you. I see more & more ladies being VERY creative with the inside of their creations as well as their envelopes and I think they are on the right track ... truly makes that creation even MORE special to the recipient. (click on photos for larger view)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope to see you again real soon!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Darlene, I love this card will have to case it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.