Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to draw another winner ...

I'm sorry to say that Btrflywmn didn't respond to the announcement of her winning my Blogaversary candy ... SO ... let's draw another name!!! Again the number was chosen through Random.org ... AND THE WINNER IS:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2009-08-15 03:11:19 UTC

AMY JOHNSON!!! Congratulations Amy, please email me at akadafney@yahoo.com with your snail mail address and your winnings will be in the mail and on their way to your house a.s.a.p. Here was Amy's comment ...

Amy Johnson said...

Congratulations on your Blogaversary Darlene! I'm already a follower, and I'll be sure to mention your Blogaversary on my post today. Good luck with the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge. Your SCS Sketch Card is lovely. I love all the different shades of green. And I love the beautiful butterfly on your midnight madness card!

July 30, 2009 9:36 AM

3 comments:

  1. wow! What a nice surprise! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning on the SSDS challenge blog. I really like the card you made for it. I also like the boy card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.