Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One I forgot ...

Here is a card creation I forgot to share with you, what with all the excitement of Christmas! The digi image I used is from Creations by Penny. Please pop on over and pay Penny a visit! She has a new blog, store & setup ... won't you please check it out! Also, she has all her Christmas images reduced ... and she has some cute ones too!! Now, on to my card.


Isn't this image sweet!! My supply of thank-you cards has dwindled so I decided that would be my sentiment for this card. The Basic Grey June Bug designer paper was perfect to tie in with this yummy fruit image. I decided to use the Nestabilities Labels 3 & 4 for the matting & sentiment panel. This image could certainly stand on its own ... so I embellished lightly with a little sheer glitter ribbon and Kaiser half pearls in the corners.

I have been trying to pay more attention to the inside of my cards. I so often get in a hurry and as long as the front looks good ... on to the next creation I go! That will be one of my New Year's Resolutions ... pay more attention to the inside ... along with loosing weight of course, LOL!!
Here I've simply punched the scrap pieces of June Bug paper left over from the front with my Martha Stewart loop border punch and added the "In My Thoughts" sentiment.
Not over done ... but helps tie it all together!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing a few more creations made with NEW IMAGES from Creations by Penny. You'll love them!!
Thanks for stopping by today ... my mojo has been in a slump lately (as you can see by my lack of creations) but I hope to spend some time today getting inspired and back on track! I guess you could say I'm in a bit of a holiday slump! But that will change soon I'm sure! Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene, I just love your creation and these colors look fantastic!!!! I really LOVE how you did the inside of your card, what a great touch to an already beautiful card!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No slumping allowed, Miss Darlene--back to work!!! Your card is lovely--I need to work more on the insides, too! I usually don't do it until it's time to give them away...bad girl!

    Hope you and Mark are enjoying this beautiful last few days of 2009...I won't be enjoying this one too much....off to the dentist for me--yuck! Talk to you later, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! I really LOVE what you did with the inside. I will HAVE to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is delish! Those blackberries lookyummy enough to eat! Your coloring is just perfect and I love the inside as well. You go ladybug! Are you ready for New Year's? I'm getting the trees and decorations down today and tomorrow so I can get back to scrapping!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.