Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Butterfly Flower now available ...


Creations by Penny has another new digi image available for you to purchase today. It is called "butterfly flower" and we DT ladies are providing a few samples using this new image for inspiration.

For my first sample, I have simply printed the image, colored using Primacolor Markers, cut out and adhered to a base card which has been covered with DCWV designer paper. I have used a green marker to add the stems and diamond Stickles to the edges of the butterflies. My "Butterfly Kisses" sentiment is by Serendipity.

A very Easy Peasy creation that can be used for a variety of occassions.

For my second sample I have again used a very simple layout ... to bring focus to the Butterfly Flower and also used Prismacolor markers for the coloring. Here I have added Crystal Effects to the wings of the Butterfly and DecoArt Glamour dust to the edges of the flower. It's a little difficult to see in the photo but you should be able to "click" on the image to enlarge for a better view.


The designer paper used here is Basic Grey WISTERIA and the other papers used are Old Olive, Whisper White and Very Vanilla (cardbase). My sentiment is by Stampendous and I've used Inky Dinky Drops (Inky Impressions) underneath to match in with the flower.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop on over to Creations by Penny to see this image and others that she has for sale in her STORE. Happy Stamping Everyone!



Oh, Oh, Oh ... WAIT .... I wanted to mention .. PLEASE don't forget to come back on Friday for the DEBUT of a new challenge blog called RAISE THE BAR ... it's going to be great fun to start off the new year!!! AND ... Joni is now offering up BLOG CANDY ... check it out HERE. Thanks!!!!

10 comments:

  1. They're both great Dar! What an awesome image from Penny! I really do need to try more digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such vibrant happy cards Darlene! And, I love your vintage birthday card below. New Blog?? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That image is very pretty!! Love both of your designs Dar!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this image! The crystal effects was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are beautiful, what a terrific images!!!! You rock Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm lovin' these!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE what you did with penny's digi image!!!
    Where do you get the time to do all this !!!! you are amazing..you wear me out LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are fabulous, Dar. I love the bold colors on the first one and the stickles. Love the shine and glass on the second one! You are such an inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love them both, but butterfly kisses is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both sooo pretty!!!!! Ilove how you combined two of them ...... and that vine.....very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.