Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Penny's Challenge #21

It's time again for PENNY'S CHALLENGE.
Remember we are a bi-weekly challenge now so don't worry if you thought you missed last week's challenge ... there wasn't one, teehee!


This week we are using INCHIES! Now I must admit .. this is something I rarely do so I'm really glad Penny came up with this challenge idea! And, it was great fun!

I've used my "INCHIES" for the bottom & top image panels. They are of course 1" squares, which are cut from DCWV Baby Girl Nursery designer paper that I have stamped & colored using the SU "Oh So Lovely" flower image. The main image is also SU ... "Bloomin' Beautiful" which I have masked and stamped using SU "French Script" for the background. I've used Nestabilities classic ovals to cut my image & matting panels.


For added inspiration, be sure to check out the creations by my co-team members listed below:
* Alison - Hairy Harry's Craft
* Boni - Bonibleaux Designs
* Kim - Memories in Thyme
* Cheryl - CherCroppin's Stamp Pad
* Alanna - Alanna's Spot in the World

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll come play along in our challenge! I look forward to seeing what you create! Happy Stamping Everyone!!!

13 comments:

  1. Great job Dar...it's so pretty! I LOVE my SU Oh So Lovely set, and I love how you mirrored those flowers on the top and bottom...way cool! Gorgeous center flower....it's awesome hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Darlene!! WOW this is a beauty, you rocked this challenge gf!!!! LOVE LOVE the image! BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card, Darlene--you sure know how to rock the challenges! Hope you're having a terrific day--it's still pouring here!

    Thanks for calling last night--always so wonderful to talk with you! Thanks for the well-wishes & all--it's great to have such creative & encouraging friends! I'll talk to you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Darlene! What a creative way to use Inchies. I usually avoid using them because I can't think of something to do with something so little, but I never thought of combining them like you did. Brillant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene!! How are you?? Love your card... Inchies are so much fun... Hope all is well with you and Mark!! I am nursing a cold but doing ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! Darlene, this is soo soo gorgeous girl!! I just adore what you've done with this challenge!! Wonderful job lady!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous hun! Loooove that Poppy - lovely and summery!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card you made!! Gorgeous, and very pretty colors!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love how you used the inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply adore your stunning card. I agree with Teri, this poppy is gorgeous, so is your design! You may see me lifting this one later...Love it. Btw, I entered Raise the Bar today! Wowie, already a full house! congrats!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Darlene!! I just love all the inchie squares, the colors, dp and the flowers!! Stunning!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty my friend.. I love the reds.. I can never photograph those very well.. yours is stunning.. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card. I just love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.