Sunday, January 17, 2010

WinkWinkInk creations ...

Good Sunday Evening everyone!! It's been a busy "put away Christmas" day around here but I couldn't wait to create and share with you a couple of cards I made using images I've purchased for a brand spankin' new Digi Store called WINK WINK INK!!! You will definately want to get your hands on these cuties!!!

Here is little Miss "ROSIE" in all her glory!! Isn't she cute! She looked soooooooo relaxed I thought this sentiment by Endless Creations was perfect! Here are the other items used:

Stamps: Endless Creations, Studio G, Inkadinkado
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, DCWV Garden Party dp
Inks: Versafine Black
Accessories: Nestabilities Scallop Rectangles, Classic Circles, Scallop Circles, Martha Stewart Picket Fence Border Punch, green satin vine ribbon,


My 2nd creation features "A Little Behind" .... no silly ... it's not what you are thinking, that's the name of this cute image!!! She looks a little sad to me ... maybe she's a pony who is dreaming of someday being a Clydesdale !?! So, I decided to make this an encouragement card with my American Art sentiment. Here are the other items used on this creation:

Stamps: American Art
Papers: DCWV Baby Girl Nursery dp, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Nestabilities Decal Rectangles, Offray satin ribbon, Bow Easy, Prima flowers, Hero Arts half pearls, dimensionals


Both of these creations took approximately 30 minutes! And the main reason is because the coloring was already done for me! That's right ... when you purchase these cuties, you not only get a digi you can color to suit your needs but you also get an image already colored in! How awesome is that!!!

The two ladies behind this new site are Melanie & Rachael ... please check out their blogs ... you won't be disappointed!

17 comments:

  1. these are absolutely adorable Dar, great job on both!!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable.. I love the images.. What a great way to make a card.. The coloring is what takes me the longest.. SUper job...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooo adorable, I just love the images and you have really brought them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!!! These images are so sweet and the little big is adorable :) e just looks so happy and content...super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wonderful Darlene!! FABBY job with these new images!!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling! YOu know me, I'm gonna have to check this out, love that you can get them both colored and not. Cool. Love the "little behind", I agree, it is perfect for a pick me up card. Fabby job...
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute - I'm jealous now!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, Darlene! Love the fence border with the pig, and the little pearl on the pony's tail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute Darlene!! Glad you had a great weekend. Nice to have all the Christmas stuff put away but I do miss it!!
    Have a wonderful week girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! Dar!!! You've done such a GORGEOUS job with these images!!! WOW!! Gorgeous coloring and your layouts on both of them are just fabulous!! You rock lady!! Thanks so much for playing along with these fun images and I'm glad you're enjoying it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the sweetest Darlene!! I love your images, the sentiments, your coloring and design!! You totally rock girl!!

    Have a great day!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I absolutely love that piggy. Both cards are awesome. Your coloring rocks. Now off to check out the new digi store (oh no..... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, both of these are just adorable! Love the images and the sentiments are perfect!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet cards! Thanks for the comment on my blog, you're very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - these are the cutest cards ever - and your coloring is simply fabulous...

    thanks for visiting my blog

    xo
    tina
    mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both brilliant cards. I love the images and colours used.

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome job with these brand new images, Darlene! Perfect way to showcase them with these fun sentiments and great sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.