background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Penny's Challenge #23

Welcome to another Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.  Today we are making Birthday Cards in honor of our own Alanna's upcoming birthday on February 23rd!



Here are the details on this creation:

Stamps:  Inkadinkado, SU Morning Soft, Impression Obsession
Papers:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Versamark, Mellow Moss
Accessories:  Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, Blender pen, Creative Memories corner rounder, Kaiser half pearls, Nestabilities Labels 9, Gold Stickles

For added inspiration, be sure to check out the creations by my co-team members listed below:
* Alison - Hairy Harry's Craft

* Kim - Memories in Thyme
* Cheryl - CherCroppin's Stamp Pad
* Alanna - Alanna's Spot in the World

Now it's your turn!  Please leave a direct link back to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog so we can come pay a visit and leave some love!  Remember too ... if you're uploading to other online galleries, please use the keyword/tag:  PC23.

Thanks for stopping by today.  And don't forget to stop back on Friday when I'll have another Raise The Bar Challenge to share with you!!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS Dar! That image is just beautiful and you did an awesome job with it! Love your choice in colors, LOVE that ribbon and especially your pearls : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene, good morning!!!! The snow finally stopped here hope its the same for you!!! :) I love this su stamp and you used it soooo beautifully!!! What a great card girl, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Darlene! Hope all the snow has calmed down there...I bet you're ready for a bit of spring, aren't you?! Have a beautiful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely hun! Yummy!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Darlene! And congrats on all those hits!! Fabulous candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! You know, I think I bought this stamp but never used it. I'll have to find it and ink it up now after seeing yours! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, sweet friend! I love that beautiful stamped image!!!! Just so rich and colorful! Trust me, I so need to see that color! love the yummy ribbon and pearls!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene