Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Penny's Challenges #22 - Hearts/Love & MORE Exciting News

It time again for another Penny's Challenge and this time it's all about "Hearts & Love".  Being a lover of vintage style, that is the direction I've taken with my creation.

(click on image for a larger view)
My base card is kraft and the designer paper used here is Fancy Pants (Vintage Valentine).  I've used Nestabilities classic & scallop heart dies, red grosgrain ribbon, Hero Arts half pearls & red Stickles.  

I look forward to seeing what you create with this week's challenge.  Please be sure to attach a direct link to your creation on Mr. Linky at the Penny's Challenge Blog and if uploading to other online galleries, please use the keyword "PC22"! 

And, for added inspiration, be sure to check out the creations by my co-team members listed below:
* Alison - Hairy Harry's Craft
* Boni - Bonibleaux Designs
* Kim - Memories in Thyme
* Cheryl - CherCroppin's Stamp Pad
* Alanna - Alanna's Spot in the World

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Now for MORE EXCITING NEWS ...

Remember me telling you yesterday about being the February's Guest Designer over at Stamp By Step ???   Well, Cheryl has asked me to be on her Design Team full time!!   Isn't that AWESOME ... of course I said YES!!  I am so excited to work with Chery and can't wait to get started!!  Please be sure to pop over to her site and check out all the wonderful products she has available for your crafting needs!   AND, did you know that she will be coming out with her own rubber stamps soon! How exciting is that!  Thanks for letting me "blow my own horn" again ... doing the happy dance!!  LOL!!

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Darlene this is a beauty, LOVE those hearts and this design!!! WOOHOOOO GIRL huge CONGRATSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, CONGRATS Dar....very exciting!! I'm not surprised though...your creations are always awesome!

    Just like this one....love the vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card.. Love the papers.and the hearts.. very lovely.. Congrats on your DT pos.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Dar!! I love this!! What a gorgeous creation with the hearts and ribbon!! So stunning girl!! :) So glad to see you again girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous vintage Valentine, Darlene! My favorite kind, of course! Enjoy your happy dance, my friend--well done! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEE hun!! I am so pleased for you! You'll blow them away for sure!
    Oh, excellent card too by the way!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just see you doing the happy dance..LOL..congrats.. you will do a terrific job. Your heartful card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mrs. Dar, this card is sooooooo you! I so adore this vintage paper. You just have such a talent for these cards. Love your hearts too, they qualify for the Practical Scrappers this week, die cuts.

    I'm so excited for your "new" news! Way to go my friend! Lots of excitement going on today!
    Blessings
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIPEEEEE! Hope you're still doing your happy dance..you're so deserving :) Love your vintage card, too !!!! I'm so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.