Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Practical Scrappers Creation

Good Tuesday Morning!  
It's snowing again this morning here in NE Ohio after getting another 3-4" overnight!!  So bare with me as I hide indoors and create!  Which means I'll just have to share them all with you!!! 

This cards was made for the SKETCH challenge over at Practical Scrappers and I see their challenge today is to use FLOWERS so I guess it fits there too.  The flowers used here are REAL dried flowers ... a gift from my friend Kay Squires!  They are so beautiful and SO DELICATE!!  I stamped these Stacy Stamps  (local artist) sunflowers as the background for my sentiment and cut this border with sunflowers/daisies from a 12x12 sheet of Cynthia Hart designer paper.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back shortly with my Midnight Madness #42 and Stamp Simply creation.

5 comments:

  1. This is really cheerful and summery - How I wish. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is beautiful. Both our sketch & flowers this week...double bonus!! I love that those flowers are real...they are fab!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so pretty Dar...gosh, you have a way with flowers!
    Hugs & Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, with gorgeous yellows and those dried flowers are just stunning! YOu rocked both challenges at Practical Scrappes! Thanks for playing with us again this week! I can't wait until the s*** is gone and daisies are blooming!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week. And fabbie use of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.