Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stamp By Step Creations

Good Evening All!!! 
I saw this image on June's (The Stamp Pad) Newsletter and just had to borrow it to post here on my blog!  I am SOOOOOOOO tired of snow and SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring ... I certainly have my hand up & waving!!! LOL!!!


This will be my last week as Guest Designer over on Stamp By Step BUT not the last of my creations using Stamp By Step products!!!  Cheryl has some surprises & more new products on the way soon ... be sure to check in often!!

This evening, I'd like to share with you a couple cards I created using Crafty Secrets Radiant Paper Pack ... now available at Stamp By Step ... along with other Crafty Secrets products!    If you enjoy the vintage flair to your paper crafting products ... you definitely have to check out the Crafty Secrets line!

This sweet creation utilizes both sides of this wonderful Crafty Secrets Radiant designer paper.  The floral background and the polka dot sentiment panel.  The sentiment comes from the Crafty Secrets/Clear Arts Stamps, "Sweet Stuff" set.

My second card used another 2-sided sheet of designer paper from this same Crafty Secrets Radiant paper pack.  One side is the green paisley & the other is the rose pattern.  My image & sentiment come from the Crafty Secrets/Clear Art Stamps, "Couple of Cuties" stamp set.

I hope you will pop over to Stamp By Step and check out all the wonderful paper crafting products Cheryl has available for you to order!  You will be AMAZED at the selection!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hello, my hand is up....way up high!!!! Good-bye snow! this is too cute! :-)

    These cards are wonderful. I really adore the dancing one, that image is delightful and so is he sentiment. That beautiful dainty victorian rose card is just stunning! I so love that paper!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are goregous. Amen to the snow thing. We arelooking at another 6-10 inches here...and now we really need to start thinking about another flood. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! my hand is up too!! :) Your creations are always so fabulous hun!! Love the colors and details!! You rock!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since we've had NO snow....forever...I can't participate in the hand-waving! (Sorry!!!)

    Beautiful cards, Darlene! Of course, being a great fan of Crafty Secrets, I'm a bit biased, but still...! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! Talk to you later, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous hun! I bet you enjoyed your stay as Guest.
    I know we haven't had anywhere near as much snow as you guys over there, but we have had it on and off since before Christmas, so my hand is right up there with you!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both hands are waving in the air..do you see them?? The weather man just said we may get up to 6 more inches of snow tonight..how are my spring flowers gonna bloom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Funny image!

    ...and your cards are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.