Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Easel Card

Good Evening Everyone! 

I've had such a nice day today ... a couple crafting friends (thanks Terri & Lana) came over and we spent the day "playing" and "sharing"!!  I recently purchased a few more of the new Wink Wink Ink images and couldn't wait to create with the FARM FRIENDS image!  I also have been wanting to try my hand at making an easel card so I combined the two desires into this one creation!  What do you think???

My easel card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and the base card is of SU Old Olive cardstock.  The designer paper is Pixie Press.  REMEMBER, when you purchase Wink Wink Ink images, you not only get the image to color yourself but also a "precolored" image and THAT is what I have used here!!!  I simply printed it out the size I wanted, cut it out with my Fiskars Swivel Craft Knife and started creating!!!

 Other items used on my card are as follows:
Stamps:  Penny Black, Verses Rubber Stamp, Impression Obsession
Papers:  Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Pixie Press dp
Inks:  Versafine black, Ranger Vintage Photo
Accessories:  Wink Wink Ink Image, Kaiser half pearls, Wright lace from JoAnns, Doodlebug sugar coated brads, Nestabilities classic circles, Tulip stickers, distresser, sponge, Signo white pen, Prismacolor markers
Techniques:  faux stitching, distressing


I hope you are having an enjoyable evening!  Are you watching the Olympics ... how exciting are some of these events!  WOW!!!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for our next RAISE THE BAR challenge.  Hope to see you then!!

********
In case you're wondering ... yes, we still have a TON of snow and there's more coming next week!  Here's a peek at the grill on the back deck ... guess we won't be having steaks on the grill any time soon, LOL!!
COME ON SPRING TIME!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your easel card is beautiful. :) I love winkwinkink's images. I just blogged another card I did from their store today.

    We still have too much snow, too...but at least today's balmy high of 40+ saw some of it melt away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is one of the sweetest cards ever! That image is so darling and gentle.. Love the easel design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card hun - and an easel too! Loving those images.
    Sorry about the white stuff - we have had another flurry overnight - fed up with it now. . .
    Stay safe hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I've never made an easel card. Keep posting cards because I'm not making them, I can live thru all of you! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.