Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Sisterhood challenge ...

... today's challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters is hosted by Terri Snode (Terri's Cards 'N More).  We are doing something a little different today.  When we have a month where there is a "5th week" ... that week's challenge will be dedicated to what we are calling a "Sister's Social".   Today Terri has focused our "social time" on being GRATEFUL!  Please stop over and check it out!  She has created a beautiful Gratitude Journal and the thought behind it is awesome!!

You don't actually have to create anything ... you can simply pop in, leave a comment about what you are grateful for today and just say Hello!!  We will be grateful to have you stop by for a visit and share with us what you are feeling today!!

I decided to make up a little "reminder" card for someone who is just so overwhelmed with life right now ... I thought she might need a reminder to step back and look around!  Be GRATEFUL for what you have ... not what you do not have!!  We all have moments like that where we think our lives are just so bad ... but look around ... there is always someone else dealing with a heck of a lot more than we are at that time!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I have to say I am SO GRATEFUL for all the wonderful friends I have made here in Blogland!  That means YOU!!  Happy Day my Friend!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Darlene, absolutely LOVE this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a thoughtful soul hun - love ya!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Darlene~!~ Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! the color combo is simply stunning.. Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous example of a wonderful reminder. I really might have to CASE it if I may =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Dar and so true!!!
    Be Blessed!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dar,
    Your card is simply delightful! I know that your friend will love it! This was such a fun little challenge! I'm so grateful for all of you, my sistahs!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene this is so true.. It is hard to stay focused sometimes.. I love this theme.. It is a perfect one for Easter too.. Great job.. Thanks for your sweet message on my blog.. I am off for a week of sun and fun with my family.. I will catch up with you when I get back..Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love this card. Love sentiments anyway but this card with the touches of black is just so elegant!!!! And definitely love that quote!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, it really catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.