Monday, July 19, 2010

Digis, digis, digis

I took the time to create a few cards from digi's today.  The first one is a digi from "Doodle Pantry"  (their CDAC group HERE) and it's been laying on my work table all colored and ready to go for at least a week ... FInALLy today I made the card ... isn't he cute!

(click on image to enlarge)

This second card is a new digi offered by Priscilla over on her CDAC group.  As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of sewing so I combined Priscilla's image with a sentiment from Crafty Secrets.  After printing several copies of this image, I used Prismacolor Markers to color and coated with Crystal Effects.  This card looks so much better IRL!  Guess I should have used a different color for my Top Note background panel!

I have so many amazing digis to play with right now ... I'd better get busy & "step it up" a bit!  Seems I'm slowing down these days ... wonder why?  Hot weather?  OLDER since I just had a birthday?  Or just overwhelmed??  Either way, I'm having fun and hope you are too!!

4 comments:

  1. What fab cards Darlene, and super fun images!!!! Hope you are staying cool girly!!!! UGH its miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!! Darlene How are you?? I haven't been posting much lately!! TOO busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Darlene! They are so different from each other! That little bird looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments!
Thanks for taking the time! HUGS!
Darlene