Monday, July 26, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge Time ...

Happy Monday Everyone!!
How was your weekend?? 

Today on the Squigglefly Challenge, we are making Tent-Topper Cards.  I must admit I've only made 1 or 2 of these in the past but it was a lot of fun and I can see more being created in my future!!!
(click on image to enlarge)
Please be sure to pop on over to Squigglefly and check out what my co-team members have created to inspire you!!  And, while you are there, be sure to check out this week's newest releases ... you will LOVE them!!  Here is another sample using the newly released SHY BEAR digi by Lynne Stansbery called "You Bet'cha" ...


(click on image to enlarge)
Well that's it for now!  I have a "VERY" busy week planned (computer problems still exist!) so I'd better get started!!  Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs to you all! 
DARLENE

4 comments:

  1. These are great, Darlene! Love those card players!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Darlene! I love the paper you used on the card playing bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.