Friday, July 30, 2010

Raise The Bar Challenge ...

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Are you ready for a wonderful, fun-filled weekend?

It's time for another Raise The Bar Challenge and today we are playing with STICKERS!  That's correct, Joni has asked us to use STICKERS on our cards/projects. 

I have to tell you ... with great sadness ... this will be my last creation as a DT member for Raise The Bar.  I will continue to folllow this awesome group of ladies and play in the challenges when possible but I'm had to back away from a few of my commitments to make room for other things that have popped up in my crafting life!  I want to thank Joni for ALWAYS being the kindest person to me and to all the other DT members who are so talented & so inspiring!  Good Luck to them all!!  Now onto today's card!
 

I just love these Stickopotomus irridescent butterflies ... aren't they beautiful?  This is so much prettier IRL~!!  And this Irish Blessing stamp was perfect for my farewell to the ladies of RTB!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs to you all!
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Sad that you will leave but we cna always continue following you own blogg right???

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you rocked this challenge and I LOVE that dp!!!! SOOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAr, this card is beautiful! I would have never thought that the butterflies are stickers! I'm sure you will be missed greatly on the team!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. it's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene