Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Joan's Gardens Challenge and more

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  

This week's challenge over on Joan's Gardens was a tricky one for me but finally I found time to "put my brain in gear" and here's what I've come up with. 

 (click on image to enlarge)
 The challenge was to use the following:
  • Paper - plaid, polka dots & stripes
  • Pearls or Rhinestones
  • Circles
  • Sentiment for any occasion

I have placed my sentiment on the inside of my card ... here's a peek:
If you've not been to Joan's Gardens, you are missing out on not only a FUN weekly challenge but some AWESOME deals on crafting products!  Joan has a full line of up-to-date papers, stamps & accessories that you really need to check out!  Just like the Glue Glider Sale she just had ... buy one refill get the second for $1 ... see what I mean!!  Now pop on over and see what Joan has that will help enhance your crafting experience!! 

*************
Here's another Delicious Doodles creation I promised to share with you!


Again I have used the Pumpkin Corner image ... but this time I have printed it directly onto my card front in a little larger size ... with the thought of only embellishing one corner.  My sentiment comes from a set put out a year or so ago by Carolyn King and the burlap dp is from JoAnn's.

Pretty easy peasy but makes for a wonderful creation!   Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope your day is filled with joy & laughter!  MINE will be filled with running errands and hopefully some crafting!!  I haven't been in my crafting cave since last Thursday and believe me I'm starting to think I'm going into withdrawal!  LOL!  Have a great day!!

Hugs to you all,
Darlene 


5 comments:

  1. KWYM about the withdrawal. Haven't made a card for DAYS!!
    Love the hessian stuff you have used here hun. Fab job with the corner!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, great card for the challenge. I really like all the patterns you used and the colors are great. Love it!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #17 Weekly Challege. It is so much fun!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Darlene :D
    Wow your blog is so inspiring! I had not seen this challenge or store before I will have to check it out.
    I am so happy to be on the Delicious doodles DT with you and can not wait to get to know you better.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, both of these cards are so nice. I LOVE the color you printed the bird and the bright, fun designer paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.