Monday, October 18, 2010

SQUIGGLEFLY MONDAY . . .

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's my turn again to share with you the challenge and new releases offered over at Squigglefly!  Today our challenge is to use this adorable 'bootie' image to create with.  It's so much fun to see all the DIFFERENT ideas that come with using the same image!  Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the ADORABLE creations my DT mates have come up with ... you will be in awe!  Here's mine . . .
 (click on image to enlarge)

While we're talking Squigglefly ... here are a couple more creations using images from two of their many artists!  First is one of today's newly released images named "clown" by artist Revi Devi Paat ...  you can find this image HERE.  
 (click on image to enlarge)

Next is one of my favorites!  I love vintage and this Santa by Maria Shega really caught my eye and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on him!  You can find this image HERE.
(click on image to enlarge)
Please be sure to check out the other images available to you by these amazing artists and the OH SO MANY more artists at Squigglefly!! 

Hope you're having a great day!  I just got a call from my Mother ... she lives 1-1/2 hours away ... she & my aunt (both ladies are in their 80s) are coming over for a visit!  Guess I'd better do a little 'tiddying up' around here!!  LOL!!

Hugs to you all,
Darlene

7 comments:

  1. the cards are stunning hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOWEEE Darlene look at the fabulous creations, you are a busy bee gf!!!! LOVIN these images and the way you added that soccer ball on the boy card is just PERFECT (we are soccer fans here teehee) Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Darlene! Thanks for sharing your many talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, Darlene:O) You have been buzzzzy;)
    The "Boy" card is so sweet, love the embossed paper, great design.
    The Clown is so fun, cute birthday card.
    That Santa image is one of my fav. images too:) You have done a wonderful job colouring him, WOW!!!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer - I have to have that Santa image! He's gorgeous! What did you use to color him - it's stunning! Love your blog design, too. Saw her work, and may have to try one of her designs myself after the holidays. TFS!
    Kris Turner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Darlene! Love the Santa image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.