This past weekend I attended Adventures in Stamping which was held at the convention center in Akron, Ohio (15 minutes from my house). I had tickets for both days but since hubby wasn't feeling well on Saturday, I stayed home with him and went on Sunday. Some of my online friends ask me to show what I bought ... well here ya go!
I was REALLY GOOD this year! I truly didn't NEED anything at all since I still have things from last years convention that I haven't even used yet ... but I like to go and see the different company demos ... make & takes ... and link up with friends I don't see from year to year.
Here's what I got for $100.
1. Heartfelt Creations NEW Spring Cardinals
2. Eight packs of pearls & gems (a real buy ... $1 a pack)
3. Basic Grey Origins 6x6 paper (already have this but really like it soooooo)
4. U-Cuts for Darcie's Country Folk (free)
5. Dufex 3d Wolf sheet
6. Stamping Sensations - Floral Stained Glass stamps (most expensive purchase at $20.)
7. Prima - Madeline Collection A4 paper pack (like I need MORE paper!)
8. Two packs of 1/4" Scor-Tape
9. Punch Bunch floral punch
10. Art Glitter glue
11. Four clear boxes ($.50 each)
So there you have it! YIPPEE new toys! What to play with first??
Thanks so much for stopping by ... hope you're having a great week!