Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adventures in Stamping 2011

This past weekend I attended Adventures in Stamping which was held at the convention center in Akron, Ohio (15 minutes from my house).  I had tickets for both days but since hubby wasn't feeling well on Saturday, I stayed home with him and went on Sunday.  Some of my online friends ask me to show what I bought ... well here ya go!
 I was REALLY GOOD this year!  I truly didn't NEED anything at all since I still have things from last years convention that I haven't even used yet ... but I like to go and see the different company demos ... make & takes ... and link up with friends I don't see from year to year.

Here's what I got for $100. 
1.  Heartfelt Creations NEW Spring Cardinals
2.  Eight packs of pearls & gems (a real buy ... $1 a pack)
3.  Basic Grey Origins 6x6 paper (already have this but really like it soooooo)
4.  U-Cuts for Darcie's Country Folk (free)
5.  Dufex 3d Wolf sheet
6.  Stamping Sensations - Floral Stained Glass stamps (most expensive purchase at $20.)
7.  Prima - Madeline Collection A4 paper pack (like I need MORE paper!)
8.  Two packs of 1/4"  Scor-Tape
9.  Punch Bunch floral punch
10. Art Glitter glue
11.  Four clear boxes ($.50 each)

So there you have it!  YIPPEE new toys!  What to play with first??
Thanks so much for stopping by ... hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,
Darlene
 

4 comments:

  1. Yeay for bargains hun!
    Hope hubby is feeling better, how is he with the illness? You keeping well too I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended the convention in Akron, on Saturday. My friend Mary and I came from Columbus. I use to live in Canton, Ohio. I also, took her to Pat Catan's on Howe Road. I really enjoyed the convention, my friend purchased alot, I brought just a few new things. Thank you for the cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I think show time is my favorite time of year! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there Sunday too but I didn't see you. Didn't you just love the booth with bling for $1.00? I bought several packages of the pearls in colors and some of the pearl swirls. It's always fun. Sorry I missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.