Monday, April 25, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Happy Monday everyone!  Did you have an enjoyable Easter??  We sure did ... even though the weather was very wet & soggy!!  Actually kind of fitting for today's creation.

Today the FEATURED image at Shelly's Images is this adorable Otter.  There is a little story behind it so be sure to pop over to the blog to hear all about it and while you are there, check out the amazing inspiration the DT has for you today!  

(please click on image to enlarge)

I decided to once again drag out my Stampscapes to create a 'scene' for this outdoor critter.  I don't think otter's actually live in 'lakes' but you get the idea.  The outdoor scene was colored with chalks and makeup applicators and the otter was colored with a Prismacolor marker then cut out with my Fiskars swivel craft knife.

Hubby has taken the day off work so I don't expect much crafting will get done today.  And with tomorrow being his birthday ... which I'm sure he'll try to forget! LOL (Big 60) ... who knows what we might be up to the next few days!!  What ever it is ... I'm sure it will be a fun time!

I hope you have a fun day planned as well ... and please be sure to take a moment to pop over to Shelly's Images.  What a wonderful group of inspirational ladies!  Check 'em out!   Ooops nearly forgot ... I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is Technique Tuesday over on Shelly's Images ... stop by and see what technique is being shared.

Hugs to you all,
Darlene
(Shelly's Images DT)

2 comments:

  1. WOW Darlene this is absolutely awesome, that scene is where I want to be and I adore Otters this is one exceptionally beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scence for this cute, little fellow. We saw sunshine today did you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.