Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shelly's Images Challenge

Today at Shelly's Images, we not only have a  
FABULOUS FEATURED image for you to obtain at a  
SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE ... TODAY ONLY
but we have a FUN TIC-TAC-TOE Challenge for you to enjoy.



AND ... that's not all!  We also have a fabulous sponsor for today's challenge ...

The gems I have used on my creation today are from Pizazz aPlenty.  If you've never checked out this store ... you are missing out on some fabulous prices & embellishments.  Please pop over to see for yourself!

(click on image to enlarge)

Isn't Shelly's 'Diamond Ring' image awesome!  I thought it was perfect for this engagement/wedding card.  My background paper is from the DCWV Once Upon A Time paper pack.  I colored my image with Prismacolor markers and the 3d flowers are from Dufex. My Tic-Tac-Toe choices were BLING-FREE-FLOWERS.  What a fun challenge ... I actually think this is my FIRST TTT ... awesome!

We would love to have you come join in our challenge fun and if you need inspiration ... be sure to pop over to see the AMAZING creations my team mates have created.  WOW!  What a talented group of ladies.

Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. oooooh, aaaaaah! Love it Darlene. You did such an amazing job with the image. And I love those 3-D flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.