Sunday, April 7, 2013

MY APOLOGY

I just had to quickly post a note of apology to anyone who commented on my blog since the 1st of the year with any questions that I did not reply to!  I just realized I had over 500 comments that did NOT get published or sent to my email ...  THANK YOU ALL so much for your kind, encouraging words and if you did ask a question on a technique, particular card or whatever, PLEASE ask again and I will answer this time!  SO SORRY  ... I was not snubbing anyone ... blogger just decided not to let me know you all were here (boy is my face red!) ...  I was actually concerned that I was loosing friends and couldn't figure out what I had done!
 I just spent the last couple of hours reading all the wonderful comments from you all ... THANK  YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!   I am humbled by your kind words!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dar!!! So good to hear back from you, and no problems...such is life, right? Am so glad too that your honey is doing well! So much has happened since you and I last talked, but it's okay, we will catch up when we can! I've missed you, and so happy that we can be in touch again! xoxo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene