Saturday, July 13, 2013

SMILE~~~~

Happy Weekend my friends!


I recently purchased a set of Fiskars 'LAUGH' sentiment stamps and just loved this one!  So since I wanted to play some of my favorite challenges today I figured it was perfect!

First is the challenge over at Joan's Gardens to use the following:
  • pastel peach, green and white
  • some type of layered flower
  • fancy corner and a heart
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. 
  • Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge.

  • I'm so excited to tell you that I am 'HITTIN' THE HIGHWAY' this Thursday morning, headed for South Bend, Indiana to visit with Joan and a few other crafting friends I've met through Joan's Gardens!  I can't wait to see these ladies again ... we always have such a great time together! 

    Here are a few other challenges this card qualifies for:
    Cheery Lynn Designs - In Stitches
    365 Cards: Day 193 - Centered
    Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
    Quick Quotes Challenge #29 - Dimension (4 layer flower)

    Well, it's past lunchtime ... guess I'd better go see what hubby wants to eat!  
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend and find a little time for FUN along the way!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

    Recipe for this creation:

    Papers:  Graphic45 Secret Garden 8x8 double sided, 6x6 patterns & solids, White cs, SU old olive cs
    Stamp/Ink:  Fiskars 'Laugh' clear stamp 20 pc set, Versafine Onyx
    Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs B165 Lace Corner Deco E, Memory Box #98253 'Sofia Heart', White Gelly Roll pen for faux stitching, Stampendous diamond dots, Kaiser flowers, Prima flowers,

    15 comments:

    1. A wonderful sentiment. Love the design and autumn colours.
      Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is sooooo pretty Darlene..I love these papers and colors...awesome layout too...yep I think your right supposed to be almost 90 today yikes, I hate humidity :(. Sounds fun yep as soon as the kids head back to school we will have a play date!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your colors on this are fabulous! Very striking! I love the sentiment focus.
      thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
      Tammy DT

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
      hugs,
      Gini

      ReplyDelete
    5. Darlene, I love your card! Graphics 45 is my favorite paper. You did a beautiful job on this challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Pretty card Darlene! I love how you did your layers. Great job!
      Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
      www.atjoansgardens.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is such a lovely card!
      Pam
      scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and layers.
      Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

      Huggsss, Angelique
      EngelDesignsScrap

      ReplyDelete
    9. Very pretty...the new sentiments looks like I might have to have them too!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. This is so gorgeous Dar!! Love the colors and those papers are fabulous my dear!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wow - this is BEAUTIFUL! Great colors, design and embellishments - but I love that sentiment the best. So positive and so affirming. Wonderfully done! Hugz!

      ReplyDelete
    12. This is such a great card, Dar! I love the color palette and all those fab layers.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Beautiful and I love that sentiment!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
    Darlene