Monday, November 11, 2013

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ... OMG am I singing Christmas Carols already???

Good Afternoon Friends!

Would you believe they are calling for a couple of inches of snow here in NE Ohio tonight!  YIKES!  I'm not ready!  But, since I'm already working on Christmas Cards and humming Christmas Carols ... 
Maybe I'm more ready than I thought!  LOL!

I had a request for a few sets of Christmas cards, 
so I thought I'd share what I've been working on ...















  AND




















I found both of these images over on Pinterest as free printables and I just love the 'vintage' Santa and think my customer will too.  Since I was able to fit 4 images on a page and printed 2 sheets ... that left me with 2 additional cards to create outside the 'sets'.

Here are the 2 'extra image' cards I created with my first Santa ...
(Click on any image to enlarge.)


 And, here are the two from the 2nd Santa ...

Can you see the sparkle on Rudolph's nose, around the image matting and under the row Martha Stewart border punch row of trees/snowmen?




























I have used my new Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3557 Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set and Coordinating Sun Kissed Fleur Die for my flower.  The greenery was created using another new (to me) die from Cottage Cutz #506 Ivy.
A little extra touch of sparkle has been added to this card as well, using Red & Diamond Stickles.

A few challenges I'd like to enter into are:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Punches & Dies (stamps used for inside verses)
Challenge 4 Everybody #33 - Anything Goes
Hobby Cutz #24 - Winter Wonderland and/or Glitter-Sparkle
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge - Christmas Sparkle
Crafty Calendar Challenge - All things Christmas (entry #2)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much everyone for stopping by today and I hope you're having a FABULOUS week!!
Stay warm (or cool depending where you are, lol) and as always ...

14 comments:

  1. Adorable Christmas cards! Ho, Ho, Ho!!! Thanks for sharing your project at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both images are fab and love the cards you've made using them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Christmas cards, both Santas are wonderful.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful Mom...I, too, love the Santa's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those vintage images Dar...now that is how I remember Santa as a child (a few years ago..lol)....great cards Dar...and now you have me singing that crazy jingle bells song..lol..thanks (not..lol).....hope you don't get too much snow, so far it has pretty much missed up and not by much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards. Takes me back to my childhood. Love the vintage Santas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Very professional looking. Love them. I have been humming/singing Christmas tunes as well - I guess tis the Season to be Jolly - Fa La La ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over at Hobby Cutz, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlene, These are wonderful.. Love the vintage Santa's. So bright and colorful. I have not even started. So many things going on.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun Santa image! Love your multiples! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy. Such fab cards. Thanks for joining in over at Hobbycutz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Love that Santa!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, you have been busy. These are great cards, fab choice of images.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.