Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG COMING!!!

WOW!  What a crazy morning!  Hello My Friends!

I'm thrilled to share some EXCITING NEWS with you today!
You all know that I'm a part of the new Dies R Us Inspiration Team ... well now, Dies R Us is going one step further and beginning May 1st will have a CHALLENGE BLOG which will offer challenges on the 1st & 15th of each month.  Please pop over, check out the teams then come join in the fun on May 1st.

Do you love working with dies as much as I do?  Well then, this is the place for you!
AND, you could win a voucher for the Dies R Us Store!


Don't forget! There is a new inspirational creation EACH DAY OF THE WEEK 
offered at our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Sharing tips, tricks and inspiration for using all these fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store.

I hope to be back later in the day with a card to share!
I've been dealing with computer issues the past 3-4 days ... so frustrating!
Okay!  {big sigh} I'm going to take a deep breath ... and dive into some card making!
Have a fabulous day everyone!
DARLENE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dar! The challenge blog looks great. Can hardly wait till May 1st when it goes live. It's nice to have team members from all over the world. Excited to see their creations. Excellent job, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be a part of the team and this great venture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene