Thursday, April 3, 2014

Outlawz Twisted Thursday

Hello Friends ... how are you?
Today I'd like to share with you a card I have made for my guest design spot over at 
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.  
Remember ... this is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with a TWIST.  
Today's TWIST is to create using your favorite color!


Well, if you know me at all, you know my VERY FAVORITE color is PURPLE ... but what you don't know about me is that I also LOVE YELLOW!  
In fact, when we moved into our house I painted the kitchen YELLOW ... then I painted it PURPLE ... then I RE-painted it YELLOW again (all in a 10 year time span, lol).

Our sponsor this month is Nicecrane Designs and I have used one of the lovely bird images for the focus on today's card.  It comes from the FASCINATING BIRDS sheet.
These images are just fabulous for quick and easy card creating.
And can be used for a variety of themes!

Sharing with the following challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Back to Nature
Creative Moments #39 - Anything Goes with Wings
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've found inspiration in today's card.
Come on over at join in the fun challenges at The Outlawz ... 
a different challenge theme for each day of the week!

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU design paper, Golden Rod cs, Old Olive cs, Blue Bayou cs
Accessories:  Nicecrane Designs image, Michaels ribbon, Cheery Lynn Designs B-117s 'Fanciful Flourish' die, Cheery Lynn Designs B-147 'Olive Branch' die, Cheery Lynn Designs B-338 'Black Eyed Susan' strip die


15 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene,

    I just LOVE your bird card. The image is gorgeous and it has such a vintage feel. I'm so glad I stopped to visit your blog before heading off to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...beautiful image!! My favorite color is yellow, but pale yellow!!! You should enter this in the CLD challenge, it's nature this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, this is simply gorgeous and I don't really like green that much! You have really showcased the image and made a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the color palette and the beautiful flower cluster. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! this is really beautiful Darlene… such a wonderful image I love the pretty papers and embellishments… the flower is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Darlene. Your choice of papers look beautiful with you flower arrangement. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck with the challenge.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Darlene! I love how the Blackeyed Susan die looks in blue! Stunning!
    Thank you for joining Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so beautiful Darlene! I love the design of the card, the bird pic and the colors. My favorite color of all time is purple too! See we have something in common! =)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene love your bright and cheery card. That image is so nice and love the black eyed susan in the blue with all the flourishes behind it. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn challenge. Best of Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlene, this is stunning. What a wonderful image and perfect color choices. Your flower embellishment is fabulous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win at Cheery Lynn. Beautiful card...fab flower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely. Gorgeous colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene