Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's Hunter's Wedding Day!

Happy Sunday All!
Today is my great niece, Hunter's wedding day!  
She's such a cutie!
 

I have so much to do before going to the wedding this afternoon but just had to share this card with you.  My mom asked me to make a card for her to give Hunter & Joey and since there were a couple of challenges I wanted to join into (thanks Diane!) so quickly put this together and it will give Mom another card to pick from too.

(I have such a hard time taking photos of ALL WHITE cards ... sorry!)

The challenges I want to participate in are:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Wonderful Wedding
CCEE Stampers - White
Craft-Dee Bowz June Challenge - Anything Goes with homemade bow

Like I said, I have a LOT to get done before getting ready to drive an hour to the wedding this afternoon so I'm going to keep this short and sweet!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  We've had a crew of landscaping guys here the past couple of days helping me get all my flower beds/mounds cleaned up and re-edged/mulched.  It looks SO GOOD!  Now I need to get the lawn mowed so it looks FINISHED!

Thanks for taking a peek!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Paper:  White cardstock
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Wedding' #B446, Spellbinder 'Blooms Four' #S2-047, Lea'bilities 'Fancy Oval Frames' #DR458923
Accessories:  Sizzix 'swiss dot' embossing folder, clear gems, Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool,  white satin ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Darlene. Love the white on white, just so classic. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in its simplicity - love white on white. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous monochromatic card, Darlene! Your great niece will love this! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning just love everything about your design great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just so pretty! Love the white on white but it is difficult to take pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous white wedding design, Darlene! Such an elegant beauty! Thank you so much for sharing this with the CCEE Stampers and their fans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous monochromatic card that is so pretty and elegant! A perfect wedding card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene