Monday, June 16, 2014

SFC2414 - Summer Coloring Fun

Hello Everyone!  
Can you believe it is mid-June already!  WOW!

It's time for another fun challenge over at Squigglefly and today we're having some SUMMER COLORING FUN by using BLUE or ORANGE (or both) on your card creations.

I chose to create my little summer time scene using an image from Cheryl Grant Alger called 'Maddie's Blue Hat'.  Isn't she cute?  And I just love how that little lady bug is always with her somewhere!  LOL!

I wasn't sure what the 'theme' of my card was going to be but after coloring & matting, I decided it would make a nice 'Friendship' card for someone!  Don't you just LOVE Maddie's blue hat?  I must admit, I'm quite happy with my coloring today!  Even remembered to leave that little 'shine' spot on the toes of her shoes.

I've been on a 'buyer's spree' with dies & these fabulous new embossing folder that are available now so of course I just had to create a scene for Maddie using one of my newest Spellbinder M-bossabilities 'Dotted Flowers' (ES-011) embossing folder and various dies (all will be listed at the end of this post).

A few additional challenges to share in:
Ditzie Digi Design - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at SQUIGGLEFLY!
You have ONE WEEK to enter and REMEMBER ... You don't *have* to include a Squigglefly image on your creation, but in order to qualify for the prize you will need to use one! You can also combine SF images with non-SF images to qualify! Don't have one? There are several FREEBIES you can grab from the Squigglefly store, hop on over there. Those images will qualify you for the prize.

Have a great day!!!


Recipe:
Papers:  SU Not Quite Navy & Bashful Blue card stock, White cs, Orange cs, American Crafts dp
Accessories:  Impression Obsession 'Friendship' #D3631 stamp, Versafine Onyx ink, PoppyStamps 'Grassland Border' #825, JoyCrafts! 'Clouds' #6002/0199, JoyCrafts! 'Flowers Silhouette' #6003/0029, Spellbinder M-bossabilities 'Dotted Flowers' embossing folder #ES-011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.