Friday, June 27, 2014

Home . . .

Good Friday Morning Everyone!
Are you as busy as I have been?  My goodness ... I'm getting too old to keep up this pace!  LOL!
Not really ... if my 84 year old mother can do as much as she does, I have no right to complain.

However, my mojo has been lacking a bit so my Crafty Secrets card for you today is pretty easy peasy.  I've had an image from the Family Printable Sheet cut out and laying on my work table for a couple of weeks so yesterday I finally took a few minutes to create this card.


Have you stopped over to the Crafty Secrets store lately?  No ... well then you must take a minute and check out all the amazing products available in so many different categories!  I'm sure you'll find JUST what you've been looking for and the prices are more than reasonable!  

Don't forget about our monthly Linky Party/DT Challenge on our Blog showcased every 1st Monday of the Month.  Next Linky Party/challenge will be on July 7th.  You can use ANY Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage products for your creation to qualify for the $50 PRIZE!  Plus, you will receive a $6 gift voucher for just playing along ... that's right ... EVERYONE is a winner!!
Sssshhh can you keep a secret?
We have a Surprise Guest Designer joining us in July!
Wait until you see who it is ... what a talent!!!
Well that's it for me today!  I have a graduation party this weekend and I still need to make her a card and just remembered I need a grad card for the neighbor boy too!  Dear me ... where is my mind?

Thanks for stopping by ... it means so much to me!

Recipe for this card:
Papers:  Graphic45 Secret Garden patterns & solids dp, white cs, lemon yellow cs, medium blue cs, black cs, pink cs,
Accessories:  Joy! Crafts 'clouds' #6002/0199, Spellbinder 'Flourish Trim' #S2-005, Memory Box 'Village House' #98594, paper piercer, white Gelly Roll pen, TH distress blue ink, sponge dauber,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.