Friday, July 11, 2014

Are We There Yet???

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!
Do you remember saying that phrase when you were a kid and headed to some unknown (but going to be fun) destination with your family?  OMG ... my sisters and I would say this ALL THE TIME!  I'm sure my parents got tired of hearing it!  LOL!

Anyways, today's card is showcasing a few images (of days gone by) from the Crafty Secrets Digital Summer Time Printable sheet found HERE.  Check out the swim wear ... my how times have changed!  LOL!


I've created my own background paper by tearing various pieces of Crafty Secrets printable paper and adhering them to a white card stock panel.  The inked edge was an afterthought but I like the look!  The sentiment pieces are also a part of this fabulous printable sheet!  Talk about convenient!!??!!

Let's see if there are a few other challenges out there that I can share in:

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Inspired by a Song (Beach Boys - Catch a Wave)
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge - Fun in the Sun
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Feels like Summer
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight Challenge - Anything Goes with Summertime
A Creative Need July Challenge - Vacation/Travel

Thanks so much for stopping by and before I go please remember, the JULY CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY is still OPEN!  You have until Midnight Sunday (7/13) night to join in the fun!  You are guaranteed a $6 voucher to the store and you could also be the $50 winner!  
Check out all the details  HERE.

Thanks again ... and until next time ...

9 comments:

  1. Playful card, Darlene! I love the vintage images, especially the camper. Have a great weekend.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat card, Darlene! I love the handmade background papers and those vintage images are awesome! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a playfull card. lovin the images and choice of papers
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those Crafty Secrets images...what a fun card, brings back memories and yes I do remember the "are we there yet", it seems to be a phrase passed down from generation to generation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Darlene! So fun, and yes, how times have changed! lol Thank you for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene