Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ALL - IN - ONE BEAUTY!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
It's my turn to create something to hopefully inspire you in using your die cuts, for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog team, and this is what I've come up with.

How pretty is this??!!!  
And created using only ONE DIE SET!!

I recently ordered the Sue Wilson Designs 'Spanish Collection-Seville' die set from our Dies R Us store and immediately thought that the largest die in the set would make a beautifully shaped base card.  Then I just kept building from there.  Now mind you, this would be EVEN BETTER had I taken the time to switch over to my embossing mat and really pulled out all the beautiful detail in this die set ... but I was just playing around and actually was thinking this was just going to be a prototype for cards to come so I didn't take the time (MY BAD!).  Should have known it was going to come together beautifully and taken that extra few minutes!! 

The ONLY thing additional I added to this card besides the die cuts, is the white panel behind the sentiment panel, my stamped sentiment and the pearls.  That's IT!  Everything else was cut with this ONE beautiful die set.  There are several other gorgeous die sets available in this Sue Wilson Designs collection ... HERE'S THE LINK!

Unfortunately the one I'm showcasing today is currently OUT OF STOCK!  But not to fear ... by simply clicking on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' option, you will be notified as soon as it comes back in stock and available for you to purchase.  I know you're probably saying ... "Oh sure, I'll do that and never hear back" ... well I'm here to tell you you're wrong ... because I've had to do this myself and before long I receive an email telling me the die I've been wanting is back in stock.

I hope you'll come check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us store and also come join in our Dies R Us Challenges.  New challenges go live on the 1st and 15th of each month (with a prize for the winner!).

Well that's it for me today!  Now I have all these ideas swimming around in my head on how I can use this die set ... best get back to work and get them OUT of my head and down on paper!  LOL!

THANKS for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.