Monday, September 22, 2014

SFC3814 Pick a Color ...

Today we're having fun at Squigglefly by choosing one of these three colors to play with.
Orange, Black or Purple

I bet you thought I'd choose purple since it's my favorite color, lol!  But, when I chose the image to create with today, I just had to go with Orange!  (although you will see a couple touches of purple in there!  lol!)

MORNING ALL!
Hope your day/week are off to a glorious start!

This fun image is called 'Chicken Newscaster' by James Horvath and there are various sentiments included in this set to be 'plugged' into the sign.  After coloring with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I decided to go 'outside the box' and make it an EGG shape vs the typical square or circle!
I did, however, use my largest Spellbinder circle die as a template to cut the top portion then free handed the bottom part of my egg shape.

Speaking of artist James Horvath . . .
James Horvath's third children’s book “Work, Dogs, Work: A Highway Tail” is coming out at the end of the month.  It’s available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Indiebound, BAM!, etc, basically everywhere books are sold.

He is giving away 5 signed copies on the 23rd on his Goodreads Giveaway.

We're sure having fun over at Squigglefly ... I hope you'll come join in our challenge!
Need inspiration?  Pop over to see what the team has created ... what a talented and fun group!

Thanks for stopping by today ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.