Saturday, December 20, 2014

Time is RUNNING OUT . . .

Happy Saturday Friends!

Just wanted to share some of the holiday cards I worked on feverishly the other day in order to have enough to send to friends and family.  I've been blessed with a very good craft show year and although I'm thrilled with that fact, it left me empty handed for my own holiday cards ... so I buckled down and just GOT BUSY!!




I found this beautiful tree image over on Pinterest and thought by adding a touch of Stickles sparkle and a holiday sentiment it would make a beautiful card and I was right!  These were really quick and easy!  These next  cards were images and papers I had laying on the table that didn't get used on my original card ideas ... so now they have been turned into a card that I'm sure family & friends will appreciate!






 Okay now I'd better get them in the mailbox ... time is running out!
I actually made another 12 cards but won't bore you with them ... lol!
Have a great day and I hope you're ready for Santa's arrival!


4 comments:

  1. I'm never bored with your creations and these you are showing are fabulous! Hope you are ready for Christmas; it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these "last minute" creations. thank you. I have come to the realization the Christmas comes,
    regardless if I am ready or not... Whatever I have done, it is always works out. with age comes wisdom..lol. So, it's time to enjoy the magic and blessings of this season. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fast and beautiful cards.....you are so clever making these...and LOVE the tree.....have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who is claiming boredom with your cards? I for one would love to see the rest of them. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene